It’s no secret that I love Shel Silverstein. I did a series of embroideries in honor of him last summer, and I recently embroidered onesies for my sister’s twin babies. This little octopus is one I’ve wanted to embroider for awhile now, it comes from the poem “Have Fun.” I’ve decided to share my love of Shel Silverstein with you all and offer this as a giveaway (see how to enter below)!
I did the embroidery on blue linen, and after I was completed I sprayed bleach on it to make it look a little more aquatic.
1. Comment on this post (Mandatory Entry)
2. Sign up for the Newsletter (1 Extra Entry)
3. Follow the Blog (1 Extra Entry)
4. Follow on Twitter (1 Extra Entry)
5. Like on Facebook (1 Extra Entry)
6. Follow on Instagram (1 Extra Entry)
7. Favorite on Etsy (1 Extra Entry)
8. Tweet about this Giveaway using @TooCrewel and #toocrewel in the tweet. (1 Extra Entry)
**Make sure when you enter to do each entry in a separate comment so they can be counted, if not they will all be counted as one.**
This giveaway will be open from August 12-21, 2013.