Today is the last of my 30 Days of questions! I’m free! 🙂 I’m supposed to discuss my dreams, plans, and hopes for the next 365 Days.
- Take a sewing class
- Move into a larger apartment/house
- Get up to 50 items for sale on my Etsy account
- Sell an item in a local shop
- Participate in a craft show
- Get a job with “normal” hours
- Learn to crochet
- Learn to cook a new dish every week
- Get a craft room/space to work
- Start some sort of group/community (wherever I’m living) of sewers, DIYers, and embroiderers.
- Go on a trip with just Bryan (it’s never happened!)
- See my mom!
- Make enough money to be able to save money
- Visit Melissa
- Go a month (or two if I’m feeling ambitious!) without spending any money
- Begin to make profit off my pieces
- …and be happy 🙂
I’m excited for what’s to come this week on Too Crewel…new clothing items to share (made by me!), a new embroidery to share, completion of a wooden piece, and the announcement of a giveaway!