It’s been way too long since I’ve done any sort of 30 Day Challenge. My past challenges have been 30 days without eating out, without drinking alcohol, and 30 days of creation. This time around I think I’m going to do something directed more towards my blog. I post quite frequently, but I have realized that I have never really posted in great detail about myself. Who wants to read someones blog when they cannot really get a feel of who they are? I know I don’t.
So here are the questions I’m going to be answering over the next 30 Days (starting tomorrow!):
- 20 of my favorite things
- My favorite movie
- Favorite television program
- Favorite book
- Favorite Quote
- Have you ever had your heart broken?
- A photo that makes you happy.
- A photo that makes you angry/sad
- A photo you took
- A photo taken over 10 years ago of you
- A photo of you recently
- Tattoos (if you have any post them & their story- if not what would you get?)
- Who can’t you live without?
- Who do you admire most?
- Your dream house
- A song that makes you cry (or nearly)
- An art piece
- My wedding/future wedding/past wedding (this one will freak my boyfriend out, I’m sure. Sorry Bryan!)
- A talent of yours
- A hobby of yours
- A recipe
- A website
- A youtube video
- Where I live
- Your day, in great detail
- Your week, in great detail
- My worst habit
- What’s in my handbag/purse
- Hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days.
- A dream for the future.
Let me know if you guys have done a similar challenge, I’d love to read your responses! If you decide to do this one with me, let me know as well!
As I’m doing this 30 day challenge I’m still going to be post as usual, so some days there will be multiple posts. I’m excited!